Tuesday, August 18, 2009

Confession: I Sometimes Second Guess My Leadership Ability...

I know many leaders want to appear that they have it all together, but the truth is sometime I think I stink and do not deserve to lead. You know what thats the best place to be. That way I'm not relying on my own self to lead people to be who God created them to be; it keeps me aware of how much I need God to lead me. I am where I am because this is where God has placed me. I want to let you know that it's ok if you do not feel qualified to do what God has called you to. That insecurity will help us to depend upon God rather than our own ability and talents. Focus on being who God created you to be and when you feel like you are qualified remember who you are in Christ and do and be who you are called to be.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers